Monday, May 3, 2010

Origami Box

Since I am selling my Jewelry on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/scaltro), I now have to figure out how I am going to package the items I sell. I am working with a very limited budget and need to figure out how to get it done and cheap!

I looked at buying small boxes but they are really pricey. I found some small bags I had and tried stamping them and tying bows on the but they just look funny. I thought if I can make boxes, that could work, maybe it will not cost to much.

So after searching for how to make an origami box I am so psyched to have my new packaging all figured out. I got some scrapbook card stock, a paper cutter( really love it), and went to work. Folded it up origami style and now have my packaging problem solved. I can't wait to experiment with different sizes. Origami is fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment