Friday, March 26, 2010

Idea of the Hour #1

I swear my brain never stops. Even when I sleep I look like I am thinking! I've seen pictures, they are very funny.

So the idea of the hour today, Friday March 26, 2010, 3:53 pm, is to turn a bike chain and tube into a bracelet. This is inspired from a bracelet that Julie Silvestri once made that I absolutely loved. I always knew I wanted to make it and I finally have time to try."It's Friday, I ain't got no job, I ain't got shit to do!" After 4 days of chains soaking in Citrus Degreaser, hours of scrubbing, and many hand washing later, I am ready to take apart the test chain and play with the pattern. I can't wait to see how long this takes to become a finished product...

1 comment:

  1. Tried it. It is way to loud to pound the snap into the tube any where in the apartment. Will have to wait until I can hang in a friends garage for this one!

    ReplyDelete